Workgroup on Accessibility, Affordability and Availability of Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance for Entry-Level Truck Drivers
This bill requires the Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation to conduct a study of the availability, accessibility, and affordability of commercial motor vehicle insurance for motor carriers who want to employ entry-level commercial driver’s license drivers. DLLR is to make recommendations on how to make such insurance more available, accessible, and affordable.
2015 Interim Report - Interim Report of the Workgroup to Study Accessibility, Affordability, and Availability of Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance for Entry-Level Truck Drivers
- Meeting #4 - June 8, at D.M. Bowman in Hagerstown, Maryland
- Meeting #5 - July (date TBD)
- Meeting #6 - September (date and location TBD)
- Meeting #7 - October (date and location TBD)
- Meeting #8 - November (date and location TBD)